New
Find
Notify
Tools

new cat
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is my new cat, Snickers. She was on death row and about two days away from being put to sleep when I adopted her June 6. Her owner had raised her from a kitten and after he died, his family took her to the shelter. She spent five days under the dresser but is now getting used to us. Still doesn't like to be picked up but does love to have her head rubbed. Got a pretty good motor on her too.

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Pretty cat. It is always good to take in those that for whatever reason don't have a bright future.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Good looking kitten indeed,but are'nt they all?Austin is now a no kill zone thus overcrowded. I have more than I need but they have a good life. Now the mrs. wants to go to kittypalooza with another female friend to pick out kittens from the pound.I fear the worst.Don't get me wrong,I LOVE little tigers in the house,but they do grow up + I( really don't want to be the "Odd Cat Person".

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Hey, I have presented evidence on here that I am an Odd cat person.

I have 3 that go out, jump in the cab of the pick up and spend the day making the rounds with me.

Now that it is hot weather Lora and I freeze 2 litre water bottles, wrap them in a towel and lay them in the back seat and the boys lay on them while we are driving around.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote