THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM CANADIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Canadian Hunting    Newfoundland Moose Hunt wanted for this year

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newfoundland Moose Hunt wanted for this year
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm trying to go on a moose hunt this year. No luck with anybody in Alaska so will try for Newfoundland. Anybody know of a good outfit to go with. Thanks, Jeff

Posts: 558 | Location: Michigan, US | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Caribou Valley Outfitters, tell em Eric sent ya

Posts: 1070 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Talk with Dean McDonald of Moose Valley Outfitters. He has a huge area to hunt in, we've always gotten moose while having a great hunting experience. Consider a late season, less-expensive hunt (November) when the fly-in camps are closed for the season. We stay at Marble Mountain Ski Resort ( no skiers til Dec.) and Dean takes us from there. Good Luck.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
pm sent

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cajun1956
posted Hide Post
PM sent

DSC Life Member
HSC Life Member
NRA Life Member
SCI
RMEF

Posts: 2021 | Location: Republic of Texico | Registered: 20 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would also be very interested to get some infos on this. Would appreciate if you post infos here or via pm ;-)

Dennis

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
69DEER
You can go to Dave Eavens.
See his homepage:
http://www.victoriaoutfitters.com/
He is a great gentleman, an true hunter and had an sucsessfull area.
I was there some days ago and shoot a bear. He had some great moose for hunting "after the summer" witch I see in the nature, as we stalk for the blacks.
Im sure you will love this adventure.

DENNIS
Dave is next year at the hunting-show in Dortmund, you can get in contact with him.

Best wishes to all AR-members.