New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Brunswick Spring Bear
 Login/Join

posted
All,

I am planning to book an outfitter for a spring bear hunt in New Brunswick this coming year. Does anyone have any suggestions of which outfitters I should go with? I am taking my father with me and this will be our first bear hunt ever. We are looking for a Baited Hunt and hopefully some fishing to go along with it! I am currently looking at Salmon River Bend, Taxis River, Dyer's and sons, Long Lake Adventures and C. Rollins. Does anyone have any good or bad experiences with one of these? I am open to suggestions for outfitters that others have used in the past (especially if they are repeat customers).

Thanks!!!

Email me: Thepriestleyclan@gmail.com

Posts: 3 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nictau Lodge....never hunted bear there, but have huntef moose there. Very nice lodge and service. Great bears

Posts: 214 | Location: maine, usa | Registered: 07 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1 for Nictau Lodge. I've never hunted there but I've known Wayne for several years. He's a top notch guy and runs a first class operation.

A good job is sometimes just a series of expertly fixed fark-ups.
Let's see.... is it 20 years experience or is it 1 years experience 20 times?
And I will have you know that I am not an old fart. I am a curmudgeon. A curmudgeon is an old fart with an extensive vocabulary and a really bad attitude.

Posts: 324 | Location: Too far north and 50 years too late | Registered: 02 February 2015Reply With Quote