Find
Notify
Tools

Canik
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted
I’m thinking of getting one to replace my G17 as a truck gun. Any reviews from members here? What I’ve read online isn’t bad, neither is the price.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DCS, do a search on this forum for "Canik Peter". That should be a good starting point for you. I have a Canik SFX which I really like. It comes reflex sight ready so all you do is remove the plate on the gun and, hopefully you have bought a reflex sight which has a variety of plates to fit the different sight/gun combination. Any way, I am just repeating the posts. Bottom line is that I bought the gun because I wanted an inexpensive gun that I could easily fit a reflex sight to. I did and it works well. As I mentioned in my posts, the initial trigger travel is quite long and fairly heavy, however, the reset is very short. Good gun for the money.
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote