New
Find
Notify
Tools

Price check on my pistol
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a MP40 S&W in 40 CAL. I had a deceased member of our forum put a trigger and sear kit in it(dive boss), I have a velcro holster and a little over 850 rounds of ammo. I have not shot it, but my son and grandson have.
What would you price it on the forum?

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hivelosity
posted Hide Post
Hi Butch, excellent condition I would ask $425 if it has the night sights add another $100.
The ammo depends if its reloads or new in the box and of course what bullets are in them.
Dave

Posts: 2134 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 26 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hivelosity:
Hi Butch, excellent condition I would ask $425 if it has the night sights add another $100.
The ammo depends if its reloads or new in the box and of course what bullets are in them.
Dave

Dave,
Thanks

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Butch you might also want to look at the age of the gun. The M&P is a very popular 40 cal. gun, but there are newer models of the same gun that have better ergonomics.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Peter, Mine is a year old. I'm not a pistol person and don't know if it is a late model.