Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P210 target us made
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Beretta682E
posted
Has any bought shoot or has any opinions on a sig p210 ?

Thinking of getting one.

Mike

Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.

Bernard Baruch

Posts: 11433 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
Rant /

My buddy's is stuck in New York PD hell. It's now taking 6 months to get approval to buy a handgun in NYC and that is if you already have a non-carry license.

Last year 2 guys in my club went CZ Tac Sport Orange instead. They are very happy. Will take a dot. the dot mount on the 210 is a bit rube

/Rant

Posts: 5059 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
one of the best 9mm made but it's much to good for a blaser man Big Grin

Posts: 13146 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Beretta682E
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
one of the best 9mm made but it's much to good for a blaser man Big Grin

I will be getting one for sure then Big Grin

But the American one. The big blaser dealer - mad dog guns - is also the main importer of the German built ones. They are like $5k.

I will go American. I assume they run a CNC machine as well in New Hampshire as they do in Germany.

Mike

Every man has a right to his opinion, but no man has a right to be wrong in his facts.

Bernard Baruch

Posts: 11433 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Some original P-210s go even higher. It's amazing more companies haven't copied the CZ model of the slide rails fit inside the frame and not outside.

My CZ-75 is great, but did they copy the 210? I'm confused now. I know Tangfolio and IMI made CZ copies, but why no one else?

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 2884 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Beretta682E
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
Some original P-210s go even higher. It's amazing more companies haven't copied the CZ model of the slide rails fit inside the frame and not outside.

My CZ-75 is great, but did they copy the 210? I'm confused now. I know Tangfolio and IMI made CZ copies, but why no one else?

Machine work is very expensive in the age of plastic frame handguns.

Need fit and finish and machining to be exception to compete with the glocks of the world.

Mike

Bernard Baruch

one of us
Picture of Beretta682E
posted Hide Post
Got the sig p210.

Will shoot it next week. No 9mm ammo anywhere. Will need to dig into my stockpile.

Mike

Bernard Baruch

one of us
Picture of Beretta682E
posted Hide Post
Shot the sig p210 today. It’s my new favorite handgun.

Mike

Bernard Baruch

one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, it is the Swiss watch of handguns. I will predict you will have several in the future. A 4” CCW, a straight target model. Now you have to search for an appropriate custom leather holster.

Posts: 947 | Location: Bonita, Ca. | Registered: 01 August 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Beretta682E
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mlfguns:
Congratulations, it is the Swiss watch of handguns. I will predict you will have several in the future. A 4” CCW, a straight target model. Now you have to search for an appropriate custom leather holster.

I agree

This is going to be a good path to go down. Get rid of second and third tier handguns and buy Different p210.

Mike

Bernard Baruch

one of us
Picture of Beretta682E
posted Hide Post

Mike

Bernard Baruch

one of us
posted Hide Post
They're beautiful. Congratulations!

Posts: 1509 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 17 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I have one, too. It is a tack driver. I rank it right up there with the Colt Gold Cup and the CZ 75 Tactical Sport.

Mike

An ounce of experience is worth a pound of theory.

Posts: 11133 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote