New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is/was Malcolm King??
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
There are quite a few nice double rifles and others being offered on the upcoming September 10,11, and 12th. Does anyone know who Malcolm King is/was, what he did... a well rounded hunter, or primarily a collector. I have not seen his name in the hunting circles to date?? Curiosity...

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2559 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 470EDDY:
There are quite a few nice double rifles and others being offered on the upcoming September 10,11, and 12th. Does anyone know who Malcolm King is/was, what he did... a well rounded hunter, or primarily a collector. I have not seen his name in the hunting circles to date?? Curiosity...

CheerZ,

What is upcoming September 10,11 and 12th ?

Morten

The more I know, the less I wonder !

Posts: 1137 | Location: Oslo area, Norway | Registered: 26 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
British business man and world wide hunter. Lots of SCI entries by the look of it. A number of articles on the web...interesting.

Posts: 376 | Location: USA | Registered: 26 March 2016Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Rock Island Auction, Premier Firearms Auction.

470EDDY

Posts: 2559 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
WOW!! The antis have really butchered this fellow on theweb!! I don't find any SCI articles or accolades!!
Kind of disgusting!!

470EDDY