THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Seeking H&H Vintage Tools for Case
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seeking H&H Vintage Tools for Case
 Login/Join

One Of Us
posted
I finally found my Holy Grail double... a 375 Flanged Mag H&H Royal in spectacular shape... in from the UK.

I just put up a WTB in Classifieds seeking tools to dress up recently my acquired H&H ROYAL and case. It is a 1920s vintage ejector, scoped, etc. If you have some spare H&H tools, Please PM me and we can make a deal!!

CheerZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2559 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have an H&H oil bottle.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Photos please!

DRSS

Posts: 1905 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Rocdoc, I saw your request... I am still flying, even with glass cockpit, but I haven't figured out posting Photos on AR!!

Big Grin 2020

470EDDY

Posts: 2559 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Email them to me.

colin-masters@outlook.com

Posts: 1278 | Location: The Bluegrass State | Registered: 21 October 2014Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
BUMP!!

470EDDY

One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
What year was it made ? I have a 1924/1925 H&H catalog and a original poster from that same year.

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
Would you believe mine was built/delivered in 1924!!

I would be very interested in both!!

Thank you for responding.

CheerZ,

470EDDY