THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM DOUBLE RIFLES FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Double Rifles    Rigby Best Quality Rising Bite Sidelock Ejector Double Rifle
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rigby Best Quality Rising Bite Sidelock Ejector Double Rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aaron Little
posted Hide Post
Predictable. I just have to laugh considering your own admittance of “should be okay” in your post.

Go ahead, send St. Ledger the inquiry. I’d love to hear about their 100% success.

You do things long enough eventually things won’t go as desired despite replicating everything exactly the way you did the other 100 times.

http://www.facebook.com/profil...p?id=100001646464847

A.M. Little Bespoke Gunmakers LLC
682-554-0044
Michael08TDK@yahoo.com

Posts: 1021 | Location: Mineola, TX | Registered: 15 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, I prefer the patina, or on a new double rifle, a bright finish, and so I will not have this action and other metal re-cased.

And the risk of warping gives me nightmares.

To me, a bright action emphasizes the engraving, and a case-colored action hides it.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13387 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One Of Us
posted Hide Post
BANG ON, MICHAEL!!

WELL STATED!! THANK YOU....

CHEERZ,

470EDDY

Posts: 2559 | Location: The Other Washington | Registered: 24 March 2003Reply With Quote