New
Find
Notify
Tools

Darn Tough warranty
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Darn Tough warranties their socks for life. I wear size 10 shoe which is large sock size. I have several pairs of large Darn Tough socks that fit fine and I have some mediums that fit fine too. But one style of their large sock was too big--it puckered at the heel. Contacted Darn Tough and they said send them back. Did and received a warranty credit and ordered another pair and had them in 3 days. Great service and great product.

Posts: 3075 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And made in the USA.

Dave

Posts: 1731 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
Wool?

NRA Benefactor member.
DSC member
Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1753 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
They have socks for hunting, hiking, running and cycling, I believe. Great socks. Great wool.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3924 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PA Frank---Most of their socks are merino wool. I find it comfortable and no itch. Go to the Darn Tough site and they have a video about where they get their wool.

Posts: 3075 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TREE 'EM
posted Hide Post
Darn Tough is about the last of a dying breed when it comes to customer service and backing up their product.

All We Know Is All We Are

Posts: 994 | Location: E Central MO | Registered: 13 January 2014Reply With Quote