New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ecco Shoes customer service TOP NOTCH
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Several years ago I bought a pair of fairly pricey Ecco chukka boots. They were hot. Felt like a chemical hot. I wore them briefly a few times. Put them on the shelf and somewhat forgot them. Recently tried wearing them again--thought maybe the chemical reaction would settle sorta like paint curing. The soles started coming apart in chunks. I sent Ecco an email (this was around Christmas) and didn't get a response. So I called them. The customer service rep was most helpful. She said they would send me a mailer and take a look at them. In turn I got an email that they were defective and Ecco would replace them. I then got a plastic comp card with a code number and was directed to a site where I could order a new pair of shoes. They had allowed full purchase price. Their warranty is only for one year and it was several years later before I complained and I did explain and it was obvious the shoes had almost no wear. I selected the new shoes and have received a tracking number and the shoes should arrive later this week. They paid postage both directions--I was not out a penny. Any manufacturer can make a mistake and it can slip through, but their handling of it was top notch.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote