New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ecco Shoes--warranty not so good
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Several years ago I bought a pair of Ecco boots and there was a problem with the chemicals they used to make the soles and the soles crumbled. I had paid about $250 and they allowed $230 warranty. The replacement boots were $230 and by then I had bought Whites Boots which I liked much better, so the replacement ECCO were almost not worn. After having them several years I decided to wear them, but their Ecco emblem on the back of the boot had deteriorated and left a hole. This second pair sent back, clearly their fault but they only allow me $150 for replacement. That's not standing 100% behind your product. Certainly not Leupold or RCBS quality customer service. No more Ecco for me unless this next replacement pair also falls apart.

Posts: 2980 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I thought all boots are guaranteed for one year only??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 49046 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed--Ecco has some exceptions to the one year, if certain things happened, it was not fault of aging. In this case the failure was clearly an Ecco problem.

Posts: 2980 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote