THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Congratulations Ted Kennedy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congratulations Ted Kennedy
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted
For being sober for 5 weeks!

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
going on six now!!

I'm a bit disheartened, I always figured it would take just one more round to reunite the kennedys.
Ane here, some doctor does the job for us.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
dancing

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me thinks we would have been better off if Bobbie and Jack would have been spaired and Ted would have met a earlior demize.

I only hope this puts an end to the closest thing America ever had to a royal family, as there is no place in a America that loves and values freedom for royal families.
You see in countries with royal familes you are usually considered a "subject" and not a "citizen" as you are here in America.

And we all know the difference between a citizen and a subject is a citizen has a constitutional rite to own a firearm and a subject has no such right and can not and in almost all cases is not allowed to by their government.

No country the world has ever known that had a royal family could even begin to be considered free by American standards.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
You see in countries with royal families, you are usually considered a "subject" and not a "citizen" as you are here, in America.

Try these words on for size: "King Barack I."

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote