Find
Notify
Tools

New oldie
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
Old hillbilly widower has 3 triplet daughters. As they all turned 14 they browbeat the old man to let them go on a date. They finally worked him down bu his on e conditions was great every young man see him on their porch before allowing his daughters to leave. The night + the old codger is sitting on the [porch in his rocker with a 12G dbl. on his lap. The 1st kid shows up in an all jalopy + says, "Hello sir. my name is Joe + I came to get Flo to go to the show, can Flo go?" The old fart says, sure he seems harmless enough. Directly comes an old P.U. truck + this young man says "Hi, I'm Eddie + I came to get Betty so we can go steady, Is Betty Ready?"He's thinking that this one was dumber than the last then the 3rd (date) shows up. A kid in a red Corvette who jumps out + says "Hey Old timer, my name is Chuck". So he shot him.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin rotflmo

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
shocker That Joke Is Older Than I Am,But Still An Inspiration To Future Fathers!! rotflmo

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
O.K. as to old jokes, I'll give one more. A guy has a pet chicken + wants to go to the movies but they won't let him in with the chicken so he stuffs it down his pants. He goes in + takes his seat beside 2 ladies of the evening. He decides that his chicken might need to breathe so he unzips his fly + lets the chicken stick his head out. The one girl next to him whispers to her companion," Mabel! The guy next to me has his fly open+ something is sticking out!" Mabel says,"Gloria, you seen one you've seen em all." "But Mabel, this ones eating my popcorn!".

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote