Find
Notify
Tools

Truck stop
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
Fellow goes into an all night truck stop diner + when the waitress comes over he says,"I sure would like a little pussy." She just yawns + says,'So would I, mines bigger than a hubcap."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
gotta be rough walking like that.

Posts: 4973 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many moons ago I used to work industrial construction so I was on the road a lot to and from work sites. Once I stopped at a truck stop to refuel and as I'm putting diesel in my F250 I see a lot lizard(hooker for those not familiar) get out of a truck, squat over a mud puddle, splash a little water on her privates and then climb on into the next truck...that's a sight/life lesson that will stick with you.

Posts: 2329 | Location: uSA | Registered: 02 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not really related except for the waitress part,but we used to stop at a coffee shop on our way to the job.The crew chief thought himself a real ladies man.When the waitress brought our coffee he made the old remark, "My that's sweet what did you do,stick your finger in it?" Quick as a whip she says,"Sure did,then I stirred your coffee."He was so pissed that as we were walking back to the truck he said,"You could'nt satisfy that bitch with a 14" dick + a 300 lb. nigger sitting on your ass."He was eloquente in his way.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
holy cow.
I would have fell out of the booth laughing.

had she said that to me we would have become instant friends.

I used to go have coffee on the weekends with a group of guy's.
the waitresses were kept hopping in this joint and it was fairly warm in there so they would wear some pretty skimpy outfits [which I'm sure didn't hurt the tips none]
I got to know a couple of the gals pretty well after a while and would run into them here and there from time to time.
I was in the grocery store one afternoon with the wife when one of them walked past me and the wife in the aisle and said hey how you been I haven't seen you in a couple of weeks.
I looked at her for a second then without thinking I responded ho.. oh, hey damn,, I didn't recognize you with your clothes on. [meaning normal street type clothing]
I had some explaining to do especially since my wife was
A. right there.
and
B. knew her from high school.

Posts: 4973 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My wife was a waitress for decades she was standing by a table with a pitcher of ice water.

The table was full of men most were regulars one was not.

The one who was not a regular made some smart ass remark how hot she and how hot he was.

Quicker than a flash she dump the ice water over his head and said now your not.

As she walked away whole table busted out laughing.

She received a very big tip from all the regulars.

Posts: 19364 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My ex was a waitress that had the knack of (during the evening shift when beer was sold)to be able to look across the room + see where the sweat beads on the beer cans were.When they got low she would show up immediately with a new one without having to be asked. She made great tips.She also had an acid tongue that one is bound to get in that business. One night a customer asked her if they could get away + he could slip her 9". She said that she was flattered but she doubted that he could get it up 3 times.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"Norman" has certainly found an outlet for all of those ancient "true stories".
You see, "Urban Legends" have been around since long before the Internet!

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Somebody piss in your Post Toasties Ed?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
No. Just my normal reaction to Texas "Wind".

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doc Ed seems to be a wannabe Texan. I'll not embarrass him and ask where he is from.

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They say that you can always tell a Texan. You just can't tell him much!

In that respect I sure would qualify.
I reside in the "Old Line State"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
DocEd that is very true you can't tell a Texan much. They already know most of it. BTW in a round about way you told me something. I didn't know which state was Old Line State so I had to look it up.

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rather have a sister that worked in a Whore house than a brother that drove a Mac truck
Written on the stall in the Men's washroom is a
Husky Truck stop.
Just you would have to be from Canada to relate to it .

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
sofa

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have learned over the years that when one argues with a fool;who is the fool;All that being said Ed,the base description of "Urban Legend" is that (My brother. mother.sister. etc. saw it it but never you.) That is the premise of the urban legend. In my case.I was there.Since this happened over 40 years ago + I speak of it daily,perhaps that is where you get your "Urban legend 'shit'". A good story travels fast.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Norman, 3 of us high school seniors were sitting on the boardwalk in Ocean City Md. in 1964 when a gorgeous grown woman walked by. My buddy Dave says in a voice, loud enough to be heard, "Man I'd sure like to have a little puzzy". The grown woman immediately replied, "Me too. Mines as big as a five gallon bucket".
I'll defer to you, Norman, for the math.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed + BTW the 1st was a joke (The hubcap thing) the rest was real,I thought that was what you found in question.Best,Randy