Find
Notify
Tools

So I told her...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a wife like that once. Don't anymore.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
clap rotflmo

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
jumping beer

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Started out like that in my house, then wife got into competitive pistol shooting. Now she has more fire arms than I do!

Posts: 1070 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Kind of an age-old double standard for some. R/e, the purchase of new clothes or purse, etc. + the common response is "What does NEED have to do with it?" Well, that razor cuts both ways IMO. In my defense, I will say that NEVER have my children been hungry or wanting for anything, nor my ex-wife, nor any bills unpaid. So I have always felt justified to purchase a new one when I wanted as responsibilities had been taking care of 1st. But that's just me.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nothing she should care about. She pays the bills, so nothing's a secret, but I don't ask permission.

Posts: 10008 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She doesn't have to ask permission either.

Posts: 10008 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Along those same lines, I was in the Snap-On tool truck years ago at a car dealership + overheard a conversation between a dealer + a customer concerning the sales of a new car. The customer says I'll have to ask my wife before I commit to buying this + the salesman (already pissed) says, well, I'll have to call my wife to see if I can sell it to you.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote