New
Find
Notify
Tools

vasectomy
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I thought my vasectomy would keep my wife from getting pregnant, but apparently it just changes the color of the baby

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In medical terms, that is called "a complication". I thought you might have been referring to the gentleman of color who was walking down the street one day in a purple jacket, yellow shirt, orange pants, stacked heel shoes, + wide brimmed fedora when his buddy saw him + asked him why he was dressed so fine. He said," Man, I just got me a vasectomy + I figured if I'm going to be impotent, then I ought to look impotent.

Posts: 4204 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's like the guy that explained that his house has a bad draft problem cause every time he opens the front door the back door slams. sofa

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1504 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rabbithabit:
I thought my vasectomy would keep my wife from getting pregnant, but apparently it just changes the color of the baby

IMHO the women should be the one to get fixed.

The husband can not get pregnant.

Posts: 19365 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
quote:
Originally posted by rabbithabit:

IMHO the women should be the one to get fixed.

The husband can not get pregnant.

In this day and age-----YA NEVA NO!!!

Hip

Posts: 1823 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin tu2