THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    American take on Canadian road signs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American take on Canadian road signs
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just remember, when it says 120, that's kilometers, not miles per hour. Wink

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trendin...mean-fails-1.3137763

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that's where I went wrong two years ago...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
beware of pedophiles

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vashper, Did you hear that a russian shirt factory made more shirts than any other factory in whole of Russia..As reward, the sewing ladies were to be presented with a photograph of themselves in front of factory, and were asked to gather in the snow at front of factory.One lady ask friend "What we do?. Freind say" we are having our photo taken"and all stand in front of factory.Photographer say"Ladies please line up with big smiles"and put his head under black cloth at back of camera.First lady say to friend"What he do now?"Friend say" he is going to focus"First lady say"Vot! ALL of us"

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Vashper, Did you hear that a russian shirt factory

OMG! Someone still remembers about the cameras with a black bedspread! I have such a device, although I threw the last bag of chemicals in the trash years ago. Alas, dhufish, apparently, we're old as shit of a mammoth.
And the joke is good, it is a pity it cannot translate. This play on words does not work, people don't understand English. By the way, in Russia there is a city of Ivanovo, many years ago there were a lot of textile mills, and the population was predominantly female, "city of brides". To get there on a business trip was considered a great success. Now the situation has changed, but the name remains.

In Austria it is often found that such a road sign (probably for American tourists).

But, some farmer has on his farm near the road these funny animals, somewhere near Innsbruck. This trolling 80 level.

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah ! Vashper, I am 74 but still young ( I keep telling my body, but it does not understand ) I have too many of those animals on my farm, and we have to shoot them . Cheers..