Find
Notify
Tools

Gulf of Mexico
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
Have not been able to get south lately. I am wondering how the gulf and all of its bays have faired with the oil. Has anbody been in the Gulf and looked around much???

Question:
Did the oil hurt the wildlife and fish in the Gulf of Mexico significanty???

Choices:
Yes!!! My story is below.
Noooo! I was at ___________(listed below). All fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36416 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the ocean sounds were a nice touch.

Dan Donarski
Hunter's Horn Adventures
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
906-632-1947
www.huntershornadventures.com

Posts: 668 | Location: Michigan's U.P. | Registered: 20 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
every thing seems to be not so bad right now. the oyster fisherman seem to have taken the biggest hit.those little guys can't swim away. the tell tail will be the next couple years with the fish hathery, and if we get a storm to churn the waters and find the missing oil.

THE BIG 100

Posts: 201 | Location: south louisiana | Registered: 18 July 2010Reply With Quote