New
Find
Notify
Tools

Omani Yellow Fin Tuna
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My sons caught some nice tuna off the coast of Oman. I have posted pictures in the past, but have forgot how. Can someone help me out.

Saludos...Frank

Posts: 145 | Location: Katy, Tx | Registered: 06 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
If you have uploaded the pictures to the web, copy the URL of the .jpg file on the web. Then click on the "post" button, click on the "image" icon at the top of the post/reply box (looks like a mountain landscape, should be second from right), and paste the URL into the place you get when you click on that button. The post and it should show up.

If they are not already on the web you may have to upload them to a photohosting site like photobucket.

If all else fails, email them to me and I will post them for you.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/Gringochimbo/CarlTuna.jpg

We charted a boat out of Muscat a couple of Arpil 4th and went after Yellow Fin. The oldest caught 5 in the size range shown in the first picture. But little brother spanked our butts with his fish. The fish hanging up weighted 33 kg, so I will let you guess what Trevor's wieghted.

We filleted the one hanging up and cooked steaks on the grill. One half of a fillet fed 7 adults and 6 kids. Needless to say the steaks were delicious.

Saludos...Frank

Thanks Clem

one of us
posted Hide Post
Charles I apologize for typing Clem, I need to read up on editing posts. But thanks again for the help.

Frank

one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gringo:
Charles I apologize for typing Clem, I need to read up on editing posts. But thanks again for the help.

Frank

No problem. Thanks for posting -- looks like a lot of fun (and work).

The first picture didn't come out for me, but here it is:

(If you want to edit a post, click on the icon at the lower corner that looks like a pencil eraser and it should bring up an edit box.)

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote