THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TECHONOLOGY FORUM

5MB IBM Hard Drive in 1956

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Missile launchers and your home computer?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted
I had no idea where to post this vital link:

http://www.hppenterprises.com/...314ec335d813f8ba514a

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I am waiting for someone to come up with one of these missile launchers that has a tiny camera, so you can pull up a screen with crosshairs to shoot at someone.

Then make the thing wireless so you can put it in another room, and have it guard the door to your office.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7753 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wonder if a percussion cap and blue tack would work?
Or a bigger spring and cap bombs? I've got some nice metal ones around somewhere.
Mite be worth ordering a launcher.

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing you never whacked a percussion cap with a hammer in the basement when you were little. They are pretty darn loud!

Now maybe some canned air into a small airsoft like mini vulcan would be a good "gate guardian"!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7753 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wacking 'em with a hammer is so last year, also the concrete shrapnel in the side of the face gets quite boring.
Now days I like to soak a rag in Zippo fuel, tie a bunch of caps, primers, blanks or whatever will go bang up in it and light the sucker up ... then laugh like hell when my mates think they are under attack.
Small things amuse small minds. Big Grin

one Bang per knot

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wink,

don't you have a rather attractive young wife you should be spending more time with...?

These are cool, but they need a six-millile model with 100 feet range.

try www.build-solar-system.com for even more fun

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Rich,

She's been putting up with my sophomoric humor and teen-age pastimes for years. But yes, she is still sexy. But what's your excuse? Build your own solar system?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote