THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Browning X-Bolt Max LR, 6.5 PRC

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Browning X-Bolt Max LR, 6.5 PRC
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
First time at the range with this one!

Browning X-Bolt Max, LR, 6.5 PRC

143 gr Hornady ELD-X
2915 - 2940 FPS

Ought to poke a hoglet.

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Our Cabelas has one of those. They are really nice looking rifles.

I have a 300 Winchester I built, and I have $5000 in it. American Rifle Company Nuculeus Action, Proof 28 inch carbon fiber barrel, CG Extreme Trigger, McMillan A-5 Stock. So far I am getting a 1.8 inch group at 200 yards with it.

Those Brownings with that stock are a hell of a value.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think you know I own a Hells Canyon in 6.5 CR. I hunt with the same Ammo. However, my rifle shoots the best with the 125gr factory Winchester ammo. When I say best, I’m talking about basically single hole groups. The 143gr is still MOA, but for some reason my rifle prefers the 125. I said at one time I would never own a 6.5 CR, but I have been turned. And the X-Bolt is just an incredible platform.

JP Sauer Drilling 12x12x9.3x72
David Murray Scottish Hammer 12 Bore
Alex Henry 500/450 Double Rifle
Steyr Classic Mannlicher Fullstock 6.5x55
Steyr Classic Mannlicher Fullstock .30-06
Walther PPQ H2 9mm
Walther PPS M2
Cogswell & Harrison Hammer 12 Bore Damascus
And Too Many More

Posts: 1857 | Location: Chattanooga, TN | Registered: 10 August 2010Reply With Quote