Find
Notify
Tools

.375X41 Recoil !!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted
FrownerWas at the bench shooting 270grain Hornady's and 300grain gas checks. The 300gr. gas checks leave the barrel with 06 energy levels.
ConfusedDon't know how much more of this fun I can take . Roll Eyesroger beer

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
Forgive my ignorance...what is a .375x41?

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smokin Joe:
Forgive my ignorance...what is a .375x41?

old One of my wildcats. There are the 7mmX41, the 7.62X41 and the .358X41.(06 head diameter)

flameroger beer

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
OK, got it! Thanks
Big Grin

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
I was like Joe, but I was waiting for someone else to ask the question Whistling

....any pics ?

Roger

Posts: 1034 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yumastepside:
I was like Joe, but I was waiting for someone else to ask the question Whistling

....any pics ?

Roger
If I get your e-mail address I'll send you photos. I've never posted photos on AR beerroger

One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Roger

Posts: 1034 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yumastepside:
PM sent

Roger

fishingE-mail sent ! beerroger

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Roger that 270 gr bullet gets your attention out of a 9.5x57 aka 375 jdj too!
For a few rounds anyway! dancing dancing dancing

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8345 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote