THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AIR RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Air Rifle    Now here is some airgun fun in Florida: iguanas!

Moderators: big6x6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now here is some airgun fun in Florida: iguanas!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
And check out how that Wirehaired Pointing Griffon "gets her done." The pretty girls are a distraction, but the air rifles are performing extremely well. Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iLKEFM29NI&t=4s

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16368 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
We have lots of iguanas around our house.

Hessa goes out and shoot some and feeds them to the crocs.

I have videos of her driving a golf cart with Alan Vincent, our PH in African, riding along and shooting iguanas, Mina birds and crows.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66932 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Saeed, you mean you have pet crocs, too?

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16368 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Saeed, you mean you have pet crocs, too?

Yes we do.

In fact, last year we had new babies.

Posts: 66932 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You ever eat the iguanas as a substitute for bacon?

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carpetman1:
You ever eat the iguanas as a substitute for bacon?

No.

I have plenty of other animal I can eat.

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Florida is full of invasive pest species that can be hunted year-round without any bag limits: nutria, Burmese pythons, green iguanas, feral hogs, probably others that I can't think of!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13385 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Robinson:
Florida is full of invasive pest species that can be hunted year-round without any bag limits: nutria, Burmese pythons, green iguanas, feral hogs, probably others that I can't think of!

Illegals? rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Illegals? rotflmo

That activity is reserved for law enforcement, such as it is, and is apparently restricted to catch and release. coffee

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13385 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:

Illegals? rotflmo

That activity is reserved for law enforcement, such as it is, and is apparently restricted to catch and release. coffee

Like feral cats here. Catch them, neuter them, release them. That is human approach.

Jiri

Posts: 2074 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
(Delousing and vaccination also possible)

Posts: 2074 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I pick fresh vegetables and feed them to the pigs and they convert them into bacon.

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote