New
Find
Notify
Tools

How does KG-12 work so well ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
KG-12 is the quickest and most effective of them all. How does it work ? All copper from other cleaners leave a deep Blue residue on patches and not all the copper has been removed. But KG-12 that gets it all and leaves a brown residue ?

How does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but looses his soul

Posts: 183 | Location: SF Bay area | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Well the copper is brown without reacting to anything, so obviously it doesn't do that. Other than that...Big Grin

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Flippy
posted Hide Post
KG-12 Test Results

JUST A TYPICAL WHITE GUY BITTERLY CLINGING TO GUNS AND RELIGION

Definition of HOPLOPHOBIA

"I'm the guy that originally wrote the 'assault weapons' ban." --- Former Vice President Joe Biden

Posts: 1700 | Location: Lurking somewhere around SpringTucky Oregon | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm familiar with that test. So KG-12 bullet looks like the Copper has been etched away. So this stuff is some kind of Acid?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
how hard is it on rifle bores?

Posts: 353 | Location: Georgia USA | Registered: 29 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jimmy you leave it the barrel no more then a few minutes. I use it. I've used most copper removers. This stuff gets it all out with 1 or maybe 2 applications. But first get the Carbon out with what ever you have.Then use this stuff its amazing.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IronWorker378:
Jimmy you leave it the barrel no more then a few minutes. I use it. I've used most copper removers. This stuff gets it all out with 1 or maybe 2 applications. But first get the Carbon out with what ever you have.Then use this stuff its amazing.
I spoke to the owner of KG industries and he told me you can leave it in the bore over night, but in a couple of hours ther wontbe any copper left>
Elmer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So the "How it works" mystery of KG-12 lives on? Is there any chemist out there that can enlighten us before Obama tax's us to death.