New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bore Tech Eliminator
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I purchased the small bottle of this stuff the other day, and last night used it in one of my rifles.
All I can say is WOW! this stuff cleans!
The rifle was cleaned with Butches, and I thougth it was clean....til I used this stuff!
It is a clear fluid and no smell.
Two thumbs up!

Posts: 78 | Location: In the woods of PA. | Registered: 30 September 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I agree. I used to use Shooter's Choice, the smell was so bad it was almost unbearable even when cleaning outside. I used Eliminator and my (supposedly) clean rifle had all kinds of crap in it, after following the directions the rifle was clean, even after another scrubbing with the brush. There is absolutly no smell, and it works GREAT. Just be sure to use a nylon brush.

Posts: 9 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of doctorxring
posted Hide Post
After years of others this is all I
use now. Amazing product. Expensive but
worth it. I was a little concerned
about it being "too aggresive" in
respect to steel, so I have a piece
of mild steel in the garage that has
had some Eliminator on it for a couple
of months now. Absolutely does not attack
steel. But it will chew copper up in a
hurry.

Happiness is a tight group

Posts: 1524 | Location: Don't Mess With Texas | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is the Eliminator truly a one step process? I have some but I still feel more comfortable with using shooter's choice follwed by sweets. I'd like to here opinions on whether the Eliminator is a viable alternative. thanks

one of us
posted Hide Post
300SAKO, I have taken a look in my bore with my bore scope after using the eliminator, and after using shooter's choice, some minor noticeable copper left after shooter's choice, none with the eliminator.

I use wipeout a lot now, but the eliminator as well, that's all I use anymore--and it sure is good on the nose---I know that the wipeout is ammonia free, but it sure does give a light whiff of ammonia to my nose from time to time....works great whatever is in there though....

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote