Find
Notify
Tools

H870 645mill surp
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi long time no see.
Since there is no more H50 Powder to be found what charge would one use if H870 is to be used? Thanks in adv. Martin

Posts: 327 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here in the USA, both Hodgdon H50BMG and US869 are quite available and suitable powders. I've never loaded using H870, but this web page shows some loads:

https://reloadammo.com/50bmg/

Does Boy Wonder Trudeau let you have 50's up north?

Posts: 110 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 07 October 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello England. A bit late reply
on my part but thank you so much for the data.

To answer you question well its on the list there is 1500 of them now and the next bill adds another 500 to it as well as handgun freeze.
All this means is at theft of all firearms on the list there will be no compesation.
I sincerely regret leaving the Netherlands for Alberta should have gone to Texas, Florida or Poland.

Posts: 327 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 25 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the 80s, I bought a few 8 lb. kegs of the Thunderbird powder mfg. of T- 5020 + T-5070 . The sales chap at the TME told me that is was asos cheap, to mfg. , that they used it to blow up anthills on their property. Mox-nix, if they are still in busines, then that is a sure fire (sorry) way to contact folks tat supply powder for BMG. ope tis helps;.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote