New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opinion of Taurus millennium 111 G2
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sportsman's guide has them for $199 plus transfer cost. YouTube clips make them look like a steal.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Taurus pistols work great until they break, sometimes very difficult to get repaired. You get what you pay for.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Taurus are junk.

"If a man can't trust himself to carry a loaded rifle out of camp without risk of shooting somebody, then he has no business ever handling a rifle at all and should take up golf or tennis instead." John Taylor

Ruger Alaskan 416
Ruger African 223

Posts: 336 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 29 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agreed, I was trying to be nice.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of just say moe
posted Hide Post
I have a couple for "truck guns" that work ok.

"Pick out two!" - Moe Howard

Posts: 295 | Location: ARKANSAS - Ouachita mtns. | Registered: 19 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a couple for "truck guns" that work ok.

JSM..without being rude...and I don't mean to be...but do you not value your life much above $199? I'd get a Sig or CZ or something with a proven track record if a DA automatic is your thing.

Personally if I were in the "truck gun" market, with a limited budget, I'd buy a good order used Model 10 or Model 13. But not a new Taurus that hadn't had at least a two or three hundred or so rounds through it.

As an old motorcycle friend used to say..."I value my life a a little bit more than the price of a the cheapest piece of so called "value for money" crash helmet".

Posts: 6815 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote