THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Media And Publications    'Bird Hunting Report' - newsletter. Still going?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'Bird Hunting Report' - newsletter. Still going?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Howdy!
Does anyone know if the 'Bird Hunting Report' newsletter still exists? A lady by the name of Barabara ? was the editor years ago.
It was a very good resource for various places to hunt game birds all over.
Thank you all in advance for any info!
Brittman

Posts: 189 | Registered: 18 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't think so but the editor's name is Barbara Crown and the website for the Big Game publication is www.huntingreport.com . I would then just look around the website for links or contact them.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7507 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
bwanamrm,
Thanks for your reply to my question - I appreciate it! I will check further then to see what I can find out. It was a helpful, albeit small, publication years ago.
Thanks again!
Brittman

Posts: 189 | Registered: 18 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post