New
Find
Notify
Tools

World Cup highlights
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank, it's a great honor to beat Ghana!

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16350 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The highlights so far for me are the way the Swiss players shrug being fouled, get up and score!

England were lucky to get away loosing with such a low score.

Costa Rica were fantastic.

But, but, the best is that thug Pepe getting a red car.

That idiot is nothing but a bully, and he got what he deserved.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66907 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank, Costa Rica will have its hand full with Italy. If they can win that one, all of Costa Rica will be one giant party ...
Cool

Saeed, I agree England was lucky they weren't beaten worse. I still can't get over that header goal!

– John Green, author

Posts: 16350 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't understand the game but the save the Mexican goalie made on the Brazilians was amazing to see. I was in RSA last time the World Cup happened and was impressed with the passion of the fans when rooting for a 0-0 match.

Posts: 10133 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I watched the Russians beat South Korea last night.
The thing about the World Cup is that it is perhaps the only event on earth where a group of people from nations large and small and of opposing political, religious and cultural backgrounds can come together and compete and enjoy fellowship without slaughtering each other. Given the tragic state of current events in much of the world, it is no less than a miracle.

– John Green, author