Notify
Tools

And I'm off
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
First ever Australian Salmon and first fish in Victoria

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice work! Bait or Lure?

Posts: 4235 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pink Flamingo thong as bait?

Dead cert to catch something Big Grin

Congratulations on your first Mexican fish tu2

DRSS

Posts: 1905 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Blue bait Shanks

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Obviously the coast near Sale?

How big do they get?

Lovely part of Aus there.

DRSS

Posts: 1905 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know about in Aus, but here they are an underrated fish. Everyone focus' on snapper, but the Kahawhai are abundant and readily catchable. Awesome smoked and fresh.

Posts: 4235 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
Same here. Most people think they are cat food or cray bait Big Grin. I gave the fillets to my boss as I can't cook it. Her family loved it.