Find
Notify
Tools

My new coyote upper
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
White Oak built.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
5.56mm NATO or something else? 16" barrel?

Are you going to change to a different muzzle device?

Details, man! Big Grin

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
5.56mm NATO or something else? 16" barrel?

Are you going to change to a different muzzle device?

Details, man! Big Grin

George

Just got back from hog hunting with John Holliger and son, White Oak Armament. I will unpack it tomorrow and let you know. I do know the scope is a VX R Custom Shop Leupold 1 1/4X4 with an illuminated Fire Dot reticle. I think this is a Service Rifle approved scope.
I will post more tomorrow.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, The barrel is a 16" and fluted also under the hand guard. The Magpul UBR stock just got here with the lower installation kit. A buddy has donated an extra lower receiver. I'm undecided on the trigger. Geissele or a Milazzo-Kreiger. I had another custom AR that really shot well, but gave it to one of my Grandsons.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
Well, The barrel is a 16" and fluted also under the hand guard. The Magpul UBR stock just got here with the lower installation kit. A buddy has donated an extra lower receiver. I'm undecided on the trigger. Geissele or a Milazzo-Kreiger. I had another custom AR that really shot well, but gave it to one of my Grandsons.

The UBR is a really nice stock, but darn heavy. I use mine in conjunction with a 20" Shilen 1-11" ratchet rifled 6.8 upper. The weight of the UBR balances the longer barrel nicely.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind..."
Hosea 8:7

Posts: 579 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 January 2015Reply With Quote