New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trophies, Bulgaria are home.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just got an email, my trophies from Bulgaria have arrived. They have cleared US Ag and Customs. They are setting in a warehouse in Chicago waiting for the truck.

Guys Arjun and Constantine made things very smooth on getting the mounts on the in country end.

Many thanks to BWW for posting pictures.

Ms. Durgin at DandL lost her mother the day my trophies were ready to ship to US. The only interruption was an email telling me of that fact. She must have came straight to the office and got my trophies shipped and cleared. I wanted her to take some time. Maybe she did or will, but my file did not miss a beat.

I let you know when the crate arrives.

Euro mount 3.15 kilo fallow
Euro Mount 9.0 Kilo Red
Euro mount on table pedestal 70 plus cm Mouflon
Back skins for all.

Posts: 10839 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Always great to receive trophies back from a hunt.
I am awaiting my Bear from Canada.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Waidmannsheil Jager!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pictures?

NRA Life Memebr

Posts: 91 | Location: Holt, Michigan | Registered: 28 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got off the phone with DandL. My trophies barring a shutdown of trucking should be here on Friday.

Posts: 10839 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just got off the phone with the shipping company. My mounts are in Knoxville. They are telling me Tuesday to be at the front door.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My Red, Fallow, and Mouflon have made it home.

They are setting in my living room.

The PM me for pictures.

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

Congrats. Will be nice to see them hanging on the wall.

Mind if I ask what the shipment cost to get them home?

Charlie

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As you see them, about 1200 dollars.

Given the current crisis it will be sometime unto before they are on mounts. My taxidermists is 6 hours away outside of Nashville.

When they are I will gladly show them.

Thank you to Reddy375, Arjun Reedy, who is the booking agent for this hunt. He was more like my Power of Attorney. You guys can trust his service.

He performed above the contract to make me happy when he could legally say not my problem.

Guys, if he has a hunt you are looking for, fo it with him. And I hate booking agents.