THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM EUROPEAN HUNTING FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  European Big Game Hunting    Bohemian Fallow Deer and Mouflon Hunt

Moderators: Pete E
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bohemian Fallow Deer and Mouflon Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Ahmed Sultan
posted
Hunters:

Ahmed Sultan

Meher Sultan

Operator: Kinsky Dal Borgo
Area Hunted: Obora, Near Prague.
Animals Hunted: Fallow Deer and Mouflon Sheep.
Rifle Used: Blaser R8 in 9.3 X 62 Scope Leica 1.8-12X50
Date: 10th October 2016

I and my wife went for a holiday in Europe and on the side wanted a short hunting trip for Fallow Deer and Mouflon. The Kinskys were able to provide exactly what we were looking for, an excellent run operation by some fantastic people. Lots and lots of game in beautiful setting.

We couldn't be anymore happier with the experiance.

Ahmed Sultan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That looks like a good trip. I'm assuming this is a high fenced hunt. Im not bashing the high fence thing just curious. Very nice mouflon and fallow.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done!
Is there a website for this place?

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
Waidmannsheil! Very nice!

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
It is high f fence, but in Europe that's very acceptable and this one is very large estate

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks to be a beautiful place to visit not only for the exceptional game but definitely for the history portion!

Wow

Posts: 623 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ahmed Sultan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny reb:
I'm assuming this is a high fenced hunt.

It is a high fenced hunt and I don't mind, this is the reason I booked and now I am very glad that I did it.

As for the hunting aspect, I found it to be one the most challenging hunts to get a quality Mouflon in those conditions with dense cover and the cornflakes like autumn leaves all over the ground.

Like all sheep, Mouflon has great eyesight and highly developed sense of smell and hearing. U see a lot of animals but to hunt them here is another story. For this hunt, after many fail stalks, me and my guide decided on the eventually successful one that I will stalk on my own which I did after putting all my hunting skills to the test. I have extensively hunted for sheep in mountains of Pakistan, Iran, Tajikistan and Turkey so I have some experience and can speak in relative terms.

quote:
I'm not bashing the high fence thing just curious.

You asked a very valid question, I should have put it in the original report so fellow hunters get an exact picture of the hunting conditions.

Ahmed Sultan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ahmed,
I am very happy to see that you had a good hunt!
Congrats.

Dennis

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ahmed Sultan
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dennis, really appreciate your help.

Ahmed Sultan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great job! I always enjoy reading your hunting reports.

Posts: 2640 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some fabulous trophies there, congrats.

Posts: 600 | Location: England  | Registered: 07 June 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ManuelM
posted Hide Post
Very nice pictures, those are some really fine trophies, glad you had a good trip, congratulations to you and your wife and thanks for sharing!

Manuel Maldonado
MM Sonoran Desert Hunters
https://www.facebook.com/huntingMM

Posts: 530 | Location: Hermosillo, Sonora | Registered: 06 May 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done brother. One of these days we will end in the same place. I will look forward to that.

Posts: 11959 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Thanks for posting.

Posts: 1790 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man! Those Fallow deer are fantastic!

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aziz
posted Hide Post
Hello Ahmed

Congratulations, your hunt was in a beautiful area and you got a couple of amazing Fallow Deer, and the Mouflon was huge.

That lodge has character.I enjoyed your photos very much.

Regards
Aziz

photo 5a71b091-8ccb-440e-8358-1ba8fe6939cb_zpsga1mmy00.jpg

Posts: 591 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Junior
posted Hide Post
Waidmannsheil, Ahmed,
Great trophies! I think I'm going to have to go chase fallow deer now!

Posts: 56 | Location: Stuttgart, Germany | Registered: 23 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IH
posted Hide Post
Congrats Ahmed!..these are good trophies, I hope you enjoyed well there with family and saw many games. This is one of hunt where everybody should experience.
IH

Posts: 192 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 14 October 2012Reply With Quote