New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why Victory Bikes are Bad Azz!!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Victory has sure come a long way. My 1999 looks awfull plain compared to those.

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On my third one.My 2000 had 85,000 when I sold it.My 2004 TC got hijacked by my Kid and I am still running the Kinpin I bought new in 06. Big Grin

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, they sure have come a long way and are still somewhat behind in the engine department. I ride a 2008 Yamaha "Royal Star Venture" touring" bike with a V-Quad engine and 110-hp. No need to even shift out of overdrive going up hills with a passenger on the back.

Posts: 334 | Location: America | Registered: 23 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used to live near a Victory dealer and they do make some very cool bikes. I wanted to look at Victory motorcycles, but the closest dealer is over a five hour drive away.

I ended up getting a Yamaha Silverado 1100. I looked at the Venture and decided that it was more bike than I needed.

So now I have TWO 2006 Silverados, one a 3/4 ton Chevy and one a Yamaha. I like my little 1100, it rides nicely, is comfortable, gets over 50 mpg and has enough power to cruise quite nicely with my wife on the back.

Posts: 816 | Location: Whitlock, TN | Registered: 23 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
Yes, they sure have come a long way and are still somewhat behind in the engine department. I ride a 2008 Yamaha "Royal Star Venture" touring" bike with a V-Quad engine and 110-hp. No need to even shift out of overdrive going up hills with a passenger on the back.

Compare Cruiser V twins with the same and its hard to beat Victory.Of course a V4 is going to put down more HP.My Bike is not stock but I dyno 115 HP and 115 Foot Lbs of torque at the rear wheel.
Of course if Torque and HP was my main thing I would have a Triumph Rocket III.

one of us
posted Hide Post
don't know much about scooters but those are puty...................................................

PAIN IS WEAKNESS.... LEAVING THE BODY........................................

posted Hide Post
Victorys are good looking bikes and well made.

Posts: 23 | Location: Texas | Registered: 21 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wino
posted Hide Post
Hardley Davidson's popcorn

"Earth First, we'll mine the other planets later"
"Strip mining prevents forest fires"

Posts: 2407 | Location: smokey southren humboldt county nevada | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have always ridden Harley Davidsons and most likely always will, but the Victory is a good bike from the ones I have looked at and rode.
Regardless of brand or model, main thing is that you are riding!!

Posts: 1328 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 19 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Help out a good cause and own a 2004 autographed by Kyle Petty.....2004 Victory

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote