New
Find
Notify
Tools

possible coronavirus cure
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
think i've come up with a possible cure for coronavirus!!!!!
back in history when a disease came about it was common practice to burn the witches at the stake. now putting that cure into our time believe it couldn't hurt to try the old methods. we could start with hilary nancy omar etc
hey they blame trump for everything - turnabout is fair play

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's too late, the white house is infected because they took no action while the rest of the world woke up

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17192 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
think i've come up with a possible cure for coronavirus!!!!!
back in history when a disease came about it was common practice to burn the witches at the stake. now putting that cure into our time believe it couldn't hurt to try the old methods. we could start with hilary nancy omar etc
hey they blame trump for everything - turnabout is fair play

You have a great idea.

But sadly you are not being fair at all.

For this cure to be effective, one must gather every single member of Congress and The House.

Apply evenly! jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66765 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Perhaps. I have always been for cleaning the house when needed. Pelosi should go 1st as her traitorous behavior was incremental to our current problem. I/E. Trump puts trade sanctions on China, hurting its economy. Pelosi + Shiff start B.S. impeachment proceedings ( don't forget the tearing up of his speech). Now when the nation is totally engaged in the proceedings all of a sudden out of right field comes a virus that will hurt the western economy + perhaps buy XI a little time. Deaths? What do the Chinese communists care about multiple deaths? Just a thought, but when it walks like a duck + quacks like a duck, Perhaps this should have gone on the P.. but I NEVER go there.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Perhaps this should have gone on the P.. but I NEVER go there.

Smart man. I looked on there once and swore with an oath that I would not visit the Political Forum again! Big Grin tu2

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I did get an interesting email from a friend this evening about the current crisis. It seems that although the virus started in China + spread worldwide in a very short time span, there were no cases in Beijing or Shanghai. Even the president XI was visiting in only a face mask but no bodysuit. O, K., he has been inoculated with a cure. Hey, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you. Let us just ponder on this for a moment. The Chinese have a cure so they are not infected while simultaneously infect the western world + thus bring destruction to our economies (which they have) + in the internet buying up stock options at bargain-basement prices. If true, sounds like a Blitzkreig to me.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote