New
Find
Notify
Tools

#5 Rolling Block part wanted
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I need a block for my small firing pin Roller.
Any help?

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check with the Rolling Block Man at http://www.rollingblockparts.com/, Kenn is a great guy to deal with.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3816 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by loud-n-boomer:
Check with the Rolling Block Man at http://www.rollingblockparts.com/, Kenn is a great guy to deal with.

Thanks but Mr. Womack is hunting for another week or two. He doesn't list them as having it on the website.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check with Ken Buch at Kebco. He just might have a block he could part with.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16371 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill, I will try to contact him Monday.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ken has nothing. It will get micro tigged and surface ground.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dan Armstrong in Fairbanks, Ak micro tigged it and it is back in dpcd's hands.
I am good to go!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sounds great, Butch. Always feels good to get a rolling block up and running.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16371 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill/Oregon:
Sounds great, Butch. Always feels good to get a rolling block up and running.

Bill,
I have a #4 takedown version in 22RF that I doubt that I will finish. I had Redman put a new liner in the octagon barrel, Had some nice walniut duplicated for it, new extractor, and ready for the stock to be refinished and rust blue.