THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    Carbon steel Sendero hunter with engraing

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carbon steel Sendero hunter with engraing
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a Sendero hunter that is going with me to the Blade Show. It will be given away as a door prize at the banquet of the Custom Knife Collectors Association.
A 5 inch blade forged from round bar and water quenched like the old Japanese swords. The handle is a stabilized Afrazlia wood. The engraving I did with a bit of deep relief and scrolls. I hope they like it.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
Jerry, a very beautiful knife and the engraving is likewise beautiful and graceful.

Jim

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tastefully done. If they don't like it PM me, I would be proud to own it!

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Simply elegant or elegant simplicity.

Either way, mighty fine.

Best,

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just gorgeous!

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! tu2