New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Collection (pics)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well this habit started due to Bob Connell (Bobcat). Thanks! On his first antelope hunt with me Bob was kind enough to tip me his handmade Bill Middlebrook, ever since I have been hooked on custom handmade knives.

Here is a pic of the Bill Middlebrook with giraffe bone handle, I had the custom sheath built by Mike Henry. Its a heck of knife and has been used to skin many animals.

The second handmade I bought was actually a gift to my wife. It is a Tony Huffman with some fine file work on the spine. She carries this daily.

The third knife is a Gene Ingram I bought brand new off a forum and avoided the 5 year waiting list.

My latest knife is a Brett Dowel that I had him build. I just got this knife and have not used it but it sure is nice and pretty, including the mammoth ivory handle. I plan to carry this daily on the ranch.

Posts: 663 | Location: TX/KS | Registered: 06 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CamoManJ
posted Hide Post
Impressive Knives, Jeremy.

I too have been positively influenced by Bob w/ Middlebrook's "oldschool" handmade custom knives. Just picked up my second at this year's TPP Rendezvous, it a skinner that will be used & abused.

Hell of a gift from Bob, BTW...

"A Lone Hunter is the Best Hunter..."

Posts: 426 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 25 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
very nice collection.

Posts: 6380 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pretty Darn NICE!