THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM KNIVES AND KNIFE MAKING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Knives and Knife Making    One might be a knife-looney if..........

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One might be a knife-looney if..........
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
you might be a knife looney if..........

you have the "knife-father", VinceM, haft you a piece of carbon steel with maple scales so you can cut a piece of pie!

or

Take time to take pix of knives while gathering essential supplies when a hurricaine is imminent ..........

or

drive a couple hundred miles to take Pix of a copy of a Randall #1 Fighter that you got from a friend after waiting 3 years, along with spent bullets that were fired from big-bore handguns into animals that guys paid several thousand dollars to shoot just so they could see how said bullets performed.

or

invest several thousand dollars and untold amount of time just to craft sheaths for knives that you've asked knife-makers not to send sheaths with, cause you want to roll your own!

or

make a drawing of something you think you can't live without and because you don't have the skill to do it yourself, ask a half-dozen different makers if they would be interested in creating their interpretation?

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lee Baumgart
posted Hide Post
GWB,

I always enjoy your posts. Thanks for sharing.

Lee

Posts: 570 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Lee Baumgart
posted Hide Post
We share some of the same interests...

Big Sky Brewing Co. "Slow Elk" Oatmeal Stout and a Semi-Skinner

Lee

Posts: 570 | Location: Vancouver, WA | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm a Stout and Porter fan!

though I've been known to wander!

on occasion

and from time to time

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who me ?

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lost okie
posted Hide Post
Cool beans!!! It is nice to see a fella more ......eccentric?; than yourself.
Nice stuff G.

Posts: 350 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: 01 August 2006Reply With Quote