New
Find
Notify
Tools

Folding knife with stag and engraving
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is my Saddlehorn old time slip joint style folder for the Micro show. It has a 2 3/4 inch blade of ladder pattern Damascus. The stainless bolsters are engraved with deep relief and the handle is stag. Of all the knives I make folders are by far the fewest pattern. Of the folders the stag handle is the most rare of my handle choices. This is only the 8th stag handle folder I have made in my life. This is a one of a kind piece. And let me tell you people it is sharp. To test it, I sliced a radish so thin it would not give you gas.
Hope you like it.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jerry:
Love this one as all the others. However, when I go to your website under "Available Knives" there aren't any to display. I would assume you sell them as quickly as you craft them or everything is custom. Same with the gallery. You really should put up pics of all your work.

Keep up the great work and photos.

Dutch

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dutch, I post up on that Available now button when I get a couple of pieces together for a show, except for the Micro show that I put on.

I am supposed to have a table at the DSC and will have one piece at the show that I made and a few of my designs made by an American family called White Rive Knife and Tool, it is a family of 6 people.

I plan on having a hunter and hopefully one folder but cannot say for sure on it. I have been talking with them about doing cutting demo and sharpening demo.

Just as regular order I am several years backed up so it is best to catch me at either the DSC, the Arkansas show in Feb or the Atlanta GA show in June. My private show is at my house in Oct. I normally have 5 pieces for it someone which are out of the normal for me.

I am trying to shoot most of them now. Years ago, before I married my wife I would just simply forget to do it sometimes. I know I did a sword that went to Russia that had 2 1/2 pounds of gold and silver on it, engraved etc and forgot to take a photo of it. Now it is too late. No telling where it is by now.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Look forward to seeing you at DSC and maybe in Feb. as well.