Notify
Tools

New old sheath for my Trailmaster
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted
Gentlemen

It was time to treat my good old trusty Cold Steel Carbon V Trailmaster.
What better way then a Sheath from Johnson Wink Sheath was made for a Jimmy Lile knife and the Trailmaster fits perfect inside.

PS Johnson also made sheaths for the older Randall knives.

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Excellent photos and the patch is for the mountain troops of Argentina ,do you know that we have specialforces units only for operations in the mountains called cazadores de montana or mountain hunters ,you need that patch Andre.juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JefferyDenmark
posted Hide Post
Juan Jæger

Maybe I already have it Wink but not the right knife to post with it.
The condor patch is nice ja?

Cheers,

André

Always always use enough... GUN & KNIFE

Posts: 2293 | Location: The Kingdom of Denmark | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Ronin i coulnt believe that you have all the patches of our special forces ,im now training with our marines reserve ill tell more later .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Well my Trailmaster is in the mail so we shall soon see how I like it. Thank for the tip on the auction.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote