THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    Federal power shok 300gr for 375hh

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal power shok 300gr for 375hh Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone used these on game? Got some of this factory ammo with a new rifle and it shoots them extremely well. Thinking of using them for moose and grizz

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
They should work, as long as you do your part. tu2

One of Us
Picture of Cougarz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hyak55171:
Has anyone used these on game? Got some of this factory ammo with a new rifle and it shoots them extremely well. Thinking of using them for moose and grizz

Yup.

Anything in North America is in serious trouble with both that and the 270 grain load.

Roger

*we band of 45-70ers*

Posts: 2796 | Location: Washington (wetside) | Registered: 08 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think the bullet is actually the Hornady Interlock.

Posts: 10839 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't use them but some of the hunters I booked have good things to say about them..They do look like the 300gr. Hornadys and Hornadys always work or have for me..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote