THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIG BORE FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Big Bores    BRNO single stage triggers: We got 'em

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BRNO single stage triggers: We got 'em Login/Join

One of Us
posted
We've reproduced the original single-stage trigger for the BRNO 601 and 602's and now have them for sale as a part or will install for you.

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
mine has the straight trigger and Im used to it, but would prefer the groove trigger, I could cut mine off a tig a curved trigger to it, would it be cheaper to just buy your trigger to replace it?? What is the price on your trigger?

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray,

The trigger costs $59.00 which includes shipping. The trigger is blued and ready to install.

It's easy to install; no special tools, or welding :-)

Posts: 1214 | Location: Montana | Registered: 18 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well needed product for a sound price. I always found the straight trigger an amazingly ugly design.

Posts: 701 | Location: Germany | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree the straight trigger, although functional, is hideous to look at, and has bothered me for years.

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The Brno Straight trigger is a set trigger and I love it ! Push it forward to set and then it's essentially a hair trigger ! For years my 375 Brno was the only gun I hunted and shot with that trigger earned me many beers and won many bets !

one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes Alf, I agree, and the set trigger is the best for off hand and running shots IMO, but I really like the same in a round trigger, its not ugly! Cool

Ray Atkinson
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120