THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BOOKS AND VIDEOS of INTEREST FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Books And Videos Of Interest    Big Game Hunting and Adventure 1897-1936 by Marcus Daly

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Game Hunting and Adventure 1897-1936 by Marcus Daly
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of tomahawker
posted
Thoroughly enjoyed enjoyed this book. Having heard much about Daly through other writings, and getting a taste through Sanchez Ariño’s Hunting in Zimbabwe, I finally pulled the trigger on purchasing. And glad I am. Daly has a bit of a bad rep from Sutherland, Rushby and others. But I found his stories and writings wonderful. Especially his adventures with Tegwana. Whom Daly showed a genuine affection and admiration for. He also writes glowingly of most all Native Africans. Even after the death of his father and brother. This book has it all. Hard to believe tales(some I’m dubious of), war, guns and ammo, hunting galore, oxen, horses, and ancient ruins. It’s a keeper

Posts: 3453 | Registered: 27 November 2014Reply With Quote