Find
Notify
Tools

Yellowstone
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted
If you have not been watching this you need to start. My Dad and I try and meet and watch every week. Just finished the 3rd series.

I love the opening part of the First series. One of the Sons ask John Dutton to think of what he could do with all that money. Dutton tells his son that all he would do with that money is buy a place like the Yellowstone. He will die before he sells that Ranch. What is so great about this show is that there are thousands of ranchers and farmers in this country that feel the same way. People get closely attached to land.

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
After that "train wreck" of a season finale, the next season will probably be "Yellowstone 4 - the wrath of Rip" Big Grin

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched it, although I've seen it advertised in the movie catalogs. This is the one with Kevin Costner, right? I like him. I can relate to your comment on attachment to the land. I have a small ranch in Central Texas where I live + would not give it up.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Rip is definitely on the DNFW list.

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It lost me when Kevin Costner’s character had folks branded. I could not sympathize with him.

Posts: 10608 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I still have left to watch the show. Still watching Ripper Street on ROKU.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Finished Ripper St. + now watching "Frankenstein Chronicles" with Sean Bean. I have liked Sean ever since he played Richard Sharpe in the series. Too bad he is often cast as the villain but that is to his favor as an actor of versatility.

One of Us
Picture of GroundsKpr
posted Hide Post
quote:
After that "train wreck" of a season finale, the next season will probably be "Yellowstone 4 - the wrath of Rip"

Yep. Those guys made a serious mistake by not gettin Rip first. I actually feel sorry for whoever sent Beth that bomb.

They say the older you get the wiser you get---Trust me it's easier to get older.

Posts: 65 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 21 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smokin Joe:
After that "train wreck" of a season finale, the next season will probably be "Yellowstone 4 - the wrath of Rip" Big Grin

Yes Sir!!!!!

Rip is gonna mess some people up!!!

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GroundsKpr:
quote:
After that "train wreck" of a season finale, the next season will probably be "Yellowstone 4 - the wrath of Rip"

Yep. Those guys made a serious mistake by not gettin Rip first. I actually feel sorry for whoever sent Beth that bomb.

That's no joke! Terrible mistake!!!

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote