Find
Notify
Tools

24 guage...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted
have a wm parkhurst hammer double that I enjoy shooting... beretta made an o/u..i think its a 686.... I'd like to find one... anybody????

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2827 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've seen several of the Beretta 686 24 ga. for sale on GunBroker or Gunsinternational in the last few years. If you keep searching, you will eventually find one. I wouldn't mind having one myself, just to provide a conversation piece at the gun club.

Posts: 273 | Location: Dakota | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I came across a new 24 ga O/U several years ago at a gun show which was available with a case of shells. Seems like it was a Lanber, but it could have been a Fausti.

The price was attractive, but I figured that after shooting up the case that came with it I would find myself stranded on high ground. Besides, I'm a dedicated reloader and knew of no component sources for 24 gauge shells.

Posts: 13234 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana1
posted Hide Post
Fiocci loads them. Available from Midway.

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...-oz-6-shot-box-of-25

Posts: 795 | Location: Vero Beach, Florida | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote