The Accurate Reloading Forums
Sporting Clays

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4511043/m/6551096952

24 May 2020, 09:35
lindy2
Sporting Clays
Went out today with the old Browning Citori Sporting Clays model for the first time in 5 years. I surprized myself with a 36 out of 50 using old 1 ounce handloads. Have to admit I had forgotten how much fun sporting clays is.
24 May 2020, 23:20
Use Enough Gun
tu2
27 May 2020, 02:39
MeMe
One of the first things I am going to do when Ca opens up is go Sporting Clays shooting.
14 June 2020, 01:50
tanks
Here in Southern CA Sporting Clays have been open for a while.
15 June 2020, 00:11
Use Enough Gun
The Clark County Shooting Range here in Las Vegas, is getting ready to open up again. World Class shooting range for everything. Big Grin
16 June 2020, 09:02
tanks
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
The Clark County Shooting Range here in Las Vegas, is getting ready to open up again. World Class shooting range for everything. Big Grin

Know a good Sporting Clays instructor in Vegas area? I have to leave my house the 4th of July weekend and figure on hiring someone for 2-3 days of private instruction.
17 June 2020, 10:05
Use Enough Gun
Call the Clark County Shooting Complex at 702-455-2000 and ask for Jason Lenhart. Or, contact him at Jason.Lenhart@ClarkCountyNV.gov Another that you could try is Ron Dombrowski at Silver State Claybreakers. His number is 702-245-6016.
17 June 2020, 19:41
Alec Torres
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:

Know a good Sporting Clays instructor in Vegas area? I have to leave my house the 4th of July weekend and figure on hiring someone for 2-3 days of private instruction.

If you could go to the Tucson Trap and Skeet Club (an truly world class shooting facility) you could possibly arrange for several days of instruction by my friend, Jon Ogilvie. If interested, PM me and I will put you in touch with Jon. He is a internationally respected shotgun coach.
20 June 2020, 19:52
tanks
Thanks for all the suggestions. I will keep it in mind for the future.

I actually talked to Ron Dombrowski but he took a couple of days to get to me and I already had made arrangements with an instructor at St. George, UT.
21 June 2020, 02:10
AnotherAZWriter
quote:
Originally posted by Alec Torres:
quote:
Originally posted by tanks:
quote:

If you could go to the Tucson Trap and Skeet Club (an truly world class shooting facility) you could possibly arrange for several days of instruction by my friend, Jon Ogilvie. If interested, PM me and I will put you in touch with Jon. He is a internationally respected shotgun coach.

I would be interested in this; I need help.

Don't Ever Book a Hunt with Jeff Blair
http://forums.accuratereloadin...821061151#2821061151