THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Best semi auto out there nowadays?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best semi auto out there nowadays?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
joined a new club in Idaho where 12 gauges are not allowed

No 12ga? Interesting!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No 12s is common on the quail plantations down in GA. Don’t ask me way. A 1 ounce 16 gauge at 1200 FPS is at least as much as a 12 with 2 ounce at 1200.

If a club told me no 12, then I would say you do not get my dues. If I had to stay, I would go buy a Merkel in 16 gauge.

Since you asked about semiautomatic it would be a New Browning A5 sweet sixteen, 16 gauge. The new inertia gun. If I to join that club.

Posts: 10839 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote