THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

AR wishes our members a Happy Passover

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Preparing For The Unknown    Discouraging Invaders.....The relaxing time of the Year.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Discouraging Invaders.....The relaxing time of the Year.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many people have those lights out here too. There was one at my place when I moved in. It's been removed.

~Ann

Posts: 19154 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree on those lights. Nor do I want them in the house at night. I know where everything is, a booger don't.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

Posts: 519 | Registered: 28 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Besides, if for no other reason, they are a blemish on the reason that we moved to the country in the 1st place.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am too old to survive Alaska but I do live in a remote area of Washington State. 6 foot fences with locked gates. And three big guard dogs that patrol the property.

Reminds me of a complaint I handled between two dope growers.

They were always complaining about each other

One told me that the other dope grower was giving him a hard time. He said he had a good fence and six mean dogs.

They didn't rat each other out. So not much I could do about it.

That dope grower went off to town when he got back he found. His fence was torn down and his six mean dogs laid there dead.

He asked me how that could happen I just looked at him and said no dog is meaner then my 357.

Still would not rat out the other dope grower.

Posts: 19364 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And now all that dope growing is legal.

~Ann

Posts: 19154 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not in Texas , it's not; but give the devil his due, taxation on weed would bring in a phenonmol income to to the state coffers. Sounds good, right?! Well it would be if the "powers that be" in Washington would just for ONCE put the will of the people ahead of their own agenda. I mentioned this subject on weed to a friend + my comment was "If anyone can grow weed, where is the profit" Her reply was, " You can buy Single Malt Scoch ,or Cutty Sark. I Have heard that the old moonshiners have gone to pot (sorry) because there is more $$$ than in shine.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post